Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s foremost toy and children’s products retailer and offers a range of customized shopping preferences through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in over 800 Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and in more than 800 more international stores and licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. Toys“R”Us, Inc. also sells unique and fun toys in the brand’s flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City and operates the legendary FAO Schwarz® brand.
Toys“R”Us, Inc. also maintains a strong online presence through www.Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com, and FAO.com, offering shoppers on the Internet a broad online selection of distinctive toys and baby products. Toys.com, another online venture, allows customers to access exclusive deals from the company’s e-commerce sites.
Why a Buyer Protection Plan?
We all know kids will be kids. When kids play with their games and toys, they play hard. There are options available to eliminate most worries.
Toys“R”Us, Inc. offers best-in-class Service and Replacement plans to ensure you’re covered if your protected product fails unexpectedly.
- One call for customer service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No out-of-pocket expenses
- “R”Us Gift Card refunds on replacement plans*
- Nationwide coverage of professional service providers
- Free, transferable coverage for gifts
- All protected products covered by no lemon policy
- Replacement Plans begin on day 31
- Replacements on all eligible items below $300
- Service on all eligible items $300 and over
- Mechanical and electrical failures protection
- Normal wear and tear and power surge protection
- Materials and workmanship defects protection
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) protection**
- FREE shipping included for plan
- And much more!
*Except in the State of Florida
**For details, click the following link to view Terms & Conditions:
How to Get a Toys ‘’R’’ Us Buyer Protection Plan
Getting a buyer protection plan is easy!
- Browse the online catalog for your desired product
- The plan options will appear above the “Add to Cart” button if the product has available plans (most products on the site qualify)
- Click on the plan you prefer to buy
- Then, click “Add to Cart”
Both item and plan will be forwarded to your cart!
You will be charged for your Buyer Protection Plan once the item or items in your cart have been shipped.
The Toys ‘’R’’ Us Buyer Protection Plan is the premium way to make your purchase worry free as your children enjoy the gift you get for them.