There is something quite spectacular about travelling the high seas. The air is clean and crisp, the views are beautiful, and there is an equally stunning destination waiting for you when you arrive. If you’ve ever dreamed of a Caribbean cruise, now is your chance. Many major cruise lines work with redtag.ca to provide you with choices of where to go on your next cruise. Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruises, Princess Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, and many more are proud to be a part of this enormous travel network.
Book Your Cruise
If you are interested in booking your next cruise excursion, use the online service to skip phone service queues and get your trip planned as quickly as possible. If online booking gets too hard, calling 1-866-673-3824 will put you in touch with one of our agents; we have more than 80 waiting to take your call.
Take Your First Steps
- Head to www.redtag.ca and click “Cruises”, or visit www.redtag.ca/cruises.php directly.
- On the cruise page, go to the yellow dialog box on the right, called “Discounted Cruise Search.” While there are sections for “packages,” “flights,” “hotel,” “cruises,” and “cars,” make sure you select the option “cruises” to make your booking.
- Enter the destination and cruise line you want to book with. Select where you want to go and the ship you want to travel on.
- Next enter the date you want to leave and the desired length of your cruise. You can also choose your departure port from here, but the option to have “any departure port” will give you more options.
- Click “Find Me A Cruise!”
- Next, check out all the amazing deals available to you when you book your cruise. Select one that suits your budget and your needs. You may be given a large number of results for one ship, but make sure you pick what’s best for you, be that a balcony, interior, or ocean view; this will depend on your budget.
- On the next page you will be prompted to select the number of passengers you want to take and what your residency is.
- Next, pick a cabin. Photos are available for you to peruse in this section.
- Next, include your email address, dining preference, bed preference, gratuities, and all available passenger information. You will need a lot of information so have this ready. On this page you can also include what you would like to do on shore.
- On the final page, follow the payment instructions to make your booking.
Call Us for Help
This quick guide should be all you need to use the redtag.ca online booking service. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call the team at 1-866-673-3824.