Looking for a job can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming. The most important thing is to have access to contacts and information. Monster.com is an online job search website that connects clients to job openings that match their skills. Since its founding in 1999, it has grown into one of the largest job search sites in the world, grossing millions upon millions of dollars. This not only means that the company has been successful in helping the people finds jobs, but it also means their network of contacts has grown exponentially.
So, whether you are unemployed and seeking or job or are currently employed but looking to change jobs or embark on a new career path, monster.com is an excellent resource. At any given time, the site hosts over a million job postings of employers seeking employees. Meanwhile, people seeking jobs can post their resumes for potential employers to view. The site also obtains important information about both the job and the jobseeker in order to match people with the job that fits their interests and skill set.
And the best part is, monster.com makes a difficult and potentially nerve-racking process easy and convenient.
What you need to search on Monster.com
- A personal computer and internet connection
- A valid email address
- Easy access to your personal information and contact information
- And up to date resume
- Access to your employment history
- An open mind and desire to find a job
How to search for a job on Monster.com
- Open your internet browser and go to www.monster.com
- Locate the “search” feature on their homepage
- Enter a job title of the job you are looking for, for example “accountant”
- Or, enter the name of the company you would like to work for, or a keyword associated with it, such as “advertising”
- Enter your zip code
- Click the “search” button, centrally located below the search boxes
- Review your search results
Other features that can help you in your search
- The Site Map is a great resource to help you navigate the website
- The Advanced Search option is located below and to the right of the basic search option. This allows jobseekers to enter more detailed information about what kind of job they are looking for
- The Saved Searches option allows you to save the search you have already done. It will then updates itself in your RSS feed as new jobs become available
When it comes to looking for a job, it doesn’t get much easier than Monster.com. No more pounding the pavement, now you can find your dream job from the comfort of your own home.