Math.com is a website dedicated to those who love mathematics. The site features homework help, practice problems, online tutoring, games, an online store and more. Those struggling with math can find help in a variety of areas, from pre-algebra to trigonometry, to calculus and beyond. Math.com can be used by students, parents, and teachers, and is designed to encourage exploration through anonymity.
Find A Math-Related Job At Math.com
Math.com is not only a homework help site; it also connects employers with potential employees via their Jobsmath.com service. If you are interested in hiring a tutor for your child or if you want to find a job that will utilize your math skills, then Math.com is a great resource for your needs.
Math.com allows you to create and save job searches, apply for jobs online, and search for potential tutoring positions. Those looking to hire can also post job listings so the mathematically inclined people in your area can find you. This website is a virtual Yellow Pages for all math-related jobs, and can be a tremendous resource for those considering pursuing a full-time mathematics career or for those wishing to improve their resume, all while making money.
Create an Account at Math.com and Find a Job
- Log on to www.Math.com. On the far left of the screen, you will see a bar with the words “Math” and “Jobs.” Click on “Jobs.”
- You will be prompted to affirm that you are fourteen years of age or older. Click on the appropriate prompt.
- You will be taken to a page with the words “what” and “where.” Enter the kind of job you are searching for and where you live.
- Click on the button labeled “Find Jobs.”
- You will be prompted to create an account. For this, enter your e-mail address and create a memorable password.
- After you have created an account, log on and start searching through the suggested job postings.
- You will be able to use your Math.com account to apply for jobs in a safe and secure manner.
If you are skilled in mathematics and want to earn some extra cash for your knowledge, or if you are interested in tutoring and helping others appreciate math in the way you do, then create an account at Math.com and start perusing job offers today.