Automatic Data Processing is an American company that offers a variety of services for companies of all types and sizes. Their services include solutions for payroll taxes, human resources, and benefits administration. They are also a leader in providing integrated computing solutions all over the world. ADP is one of only four companies in the US with an AAA credit rating from Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. In addition, ADP is one of Forbes’ Top 100 Most Innovative Companies. ADP prides itself on providing world-class service and product leadership.
ADP’s iPay Statements Online
ADP’s iPay system is an online service that allows its clients access to their payroll statements at any time. The service enables employees to view their income information online, rather than wait for their employer to mail or distribute a paper check or other income-related information. The ability to view this information online, means employees can file their tax returns sooner, because all the employment information they need is available online.
How does it work? Employers issue their employees what is called a Registration Pass Code in order for them to create an individual account. Employees can then log in, manage their own payment information, and access the documents they need. Companies who utilize the iPay system find the advantages twofold: their human resource department is able to respond more quickly to issues of a more complicated nature, and employees have 24/7 access to their pay information.
ADP iPay’s Self Service System also allows employees to make changes to their information. All changes are automatically relayed to the ADP database and, in the case of address changes, are also updated automatically with any benefits vendors. All changes are monitored by either human resources or payroll staff. Registered employees may also make changes to their direct deposit accounts, and revise their federal W-4 tax elections.
Some of the other advantages to accessing pay and tax documents online are:
- Going green saves hundreds of trees every year
- During loan applications, accessing the required documents, such as current pay stubs is much easier
- Instant access to instant pay information allows for better financial planning
- Ease of use
- No more waiting for information in the mail
- More secure than storing paper documents, which can be lost or stolen
As an employee, all you need is an internet connection and a password.
How to Register ADP iPay Statements
- Go to www.iPayADP.com
- Click on “Register Now”
- Enter the Registration Pass Code supplied by your employer
- Enter your contact and identification information
- Select a user name, password, and security question/answer
- Select the iPay statement for a list of available statements
- “Successful account created” will appear
As you can see, the process is quick and easy. The benefits of using iPay are designed to make your financial life simpler, and easier to manage in many ways.