Mercer began in 1937 as the employee benefits department of Marsh & McLennan, Inc., before evolving into the company it is today.
Mercer’s investment services team is dedicated to providing a best-in-class fund lineup to employees. The total commitment to helping plan sponsors make informed decisions for their plan is at the forefront of Mercer’s concerns.
To serve plan participants, Mercer makes available online investment advice through the ibenefitcenter. Advice services are available through alliances with Financial Engines and Morningstar, leading contributors of retirement investment advice, or through the provider of your choice.
Investment services consist of:
- Assistance selecting investment options and providers
- Reviewing investment policies
- Communicating changes to investment products
The ibenefitcenter provides financial, retirement planning, and account information and enables a range of account transactions through a unique portal built, maintained, and upgraded by Mercer. At ibenefitcenter, a user can confirm the balance of their account, modify contribution percentages and investments, and obtain real-time market updates.
The site also features a Learning Center with a library of resources, planning tools, and retirement information from well-known third-party objective financial publications.
If you still have questions or concerns, please call the service hotline number included in your plan materials.
Requirements to Access iBenefitCenter
Before you sign on, make sure you have:
- A computer with good and safe internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later OR
- Firefox 2.0 or above*
- Your Social Security Number
- A valid e-mail address
- Your enrollment packet with necessary information**
*If you need to know what browser version you have, go to the HELP tab in the browser window and select ABOUT.
**For the initial login, use the username and password from your enrollment packet. You will then need to choose a new username, password and select answers to three security questions. These questions will help retrieve your account information should you forget your username, password, or both.
How to Log in to iBenefit Center to Plan Your Retirement
To open an account at iBenefit, go to www.ibenefitcenter.com.
- Login to your account with your username and password. If you have not registered at the site, click on ‘Register your account’.
- In the registration page fill in the required fields:
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code
- Select your country (Unites States or Other)
- Type in the CAPTCHA security code
- Click ‘Next’ to continue
- Complete the registration process as instructed
- Registration details will be sent to the email address you provide while registering
- Both username and password must meet requirements from your plan
You can always call and speak with a customer service representative for any additional assistance.
Thanks for using the ibenefits center!