Home Away offers time share style vacation rental network for finding and booking lodging for your next vacation. Their website boasts over 570,000 vacation rentals to choose from, and is a resource where vacationers can view rental listings in and around their destination, can search listings based on availability during the proposed dates of their trip, and link to vacation rentals by state.
Home Away Travelers, the term Home Away uses to refer to their customers, have a very comprehensive website at their fingertips, which allows them to find, and reserve, the exact vacation rental that will suit their needs during their next excursion. These rentals range from luxury condos to cozy beach cottages and hunting cabins. The site’s easy-to-use search interface allows Travelers to enter the arrival and departure dates of their next stay, plus information on the number of bedrooms required, as well as the number of people the rental needs to sleep. A full United States map then allows you to narrow your search further.
Signing Up Takes Seconds
But in order to have all this convenience available for your next vacation, you must sign up for the Home Away Traveler login. This is a simple process, no more complicated than signing up for a new email account, and can be accomplished in just a few minutes, so you can get started right away.
The only thing you need to sign up for a Home Away Traveler login is a PC with an internet connection, and a valid email address.
- Log on to www.homeaway.com
- At the top right of the home page, click the Traveler login link.
- A secondary window will open, requesting login information. At the bottom is a link that says, “Sign Up.”
- Click the “Sign Up” link and enter your name, email address and password of choice into the appropriate fields. Remember to use good password practices. This site specifically requires that you use at least one letter and one numeral in your password.
- You have the secondary option of connecting using your existing Facebook login.
Once your information is entered click the “Sign Me Up” button and you will be directed to a welcome screen that invites you to update your profile and upload a picture of yourself. The welcome screen states that property owners are more likely to respond to travelers with a photo on their profile. From this screen, you also have the option to simply continue without entering further profile information. Your next stop is back to the home page, except now you are fully registered, and logged in.