Fidelity Investments is an international financial services company that is often known as FMR LLC. Since its founding in 1946, it has grown into one of the largest mutual fund corporations in the world. From its headquarters in Boston, MA, its services help investors with their financial interactions around the globe.
Fidelity helps people invest their money, plan for retirement, and trade stocks. The size of the company allows them access to the latest developments, insights and research. They can offer customers individual guidance into a wide variety of investment options.
Fidelity seems to understand that its clients are very busy people, managing many business affairs, so they do not have time to spend hours on the phone or in person dealing with their finances and investments. So, Fidelity has made managing your finances convenient and easy. You can now access your Fidelity account online from the comfort of your home.
Here is what you will need:
- A personal computer and internet connection
- A functioning email address
- Access to you personal and contact information
- A social security number
- Your Fidelity Customer ID
How to set up your Fidelity Online Account
- Open your web browser and go to www.fidelity.com
- Click “Log In” at the top right-hand side of the page
- Locate and click on the “New User Registration” link on the right side of the screen
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your date of birth
- Click “Next”
- You will be asked to create a Customer ID, PIN number and Security answer, following the guidelines that Fidelity has laid out
- Once you have completed this registration process, click “Continue”
- Enter a primary email and a secondary email
- Click “OK”
- Review the User Agreements and select the box that you “Agree”
- You will now be able to view your profile and accounts on the fidelity.com homepage
Now you have complete your user registration and set up your account with Fidelity. Any time of day in any place you have an Internet connection you can log in and access your Fidelity account. Fidelity has continued to make strides to improve their level of service for customers. Managing your investments with Fidelity has never been so simple and comfortable!