If you want to purchase a gift card for a loved one, but cannot decide which card to purchase, then you should consider an American Express Consumer Gift Card. With the consumer gift card, your friends and loved ones can spend the money wherever they decide, rather than being limited to a particular store or franchise.
American Express Gift Cards are convenient gifts for any occasion. Since you decide the cash amount, the gift cards can be used as a reward for good grades, or as a birthday, graduation, wedding, or anniversary present with equal relevancy. Whichever amount you decide to spend, American Express Gift Cards can fit that bill.
Why Should You Purchase American Express Consumer Gift Cards?
Although the flexibility of the American Express Gift Card is an obvious boon, there are a myriad of reasons why this gift card is the perfect choice for all your future presents.
- The American Express Gift Card is accepted wherever the American Express Credit Card is valid. That means, wherever you travel in the United States, your gift card will be as good as cash.
- Replaceable and refundable with no hassle if the American Express Gift Card is ever lost or stolen.
- The cards do not expire, so you will never lose your funds.
- There are no inactivity fees or other “hidden” post- purchase fees.
- Gift cards can be bought with designs to suit specific occasions, and they can be personalized with names and photos for the perfect present.
- Owners of an American Express Gift Card may obtain a replacement at no cost, if the “valid thru” date expires, by requesting one from customer service.
- If you do not want to mail a card, you can purchase an e-card instead and receive the same great benefits as you would from a real card.
American Express Gift Card’s FAQ
If you have decided to purchase a gift card for your loved ones, then there are a few specific details you should know first.
- The amount on a consumer gift card can total up to $5,000. If you purchase a gift card as a business, then the amount can total up to $75,000.
- Unfortunately, American Express wont send gift cards (business or consumer) to the states of Hawaii or Vermont.
If you have any more questions about the American Express Gift Card and whether it is right for you, you can visit their frequently asked questions page on their website at americanexpress.com/gift-cards. You can also speak to a customer service representative 24/7 by calling 1-877-297-4438.