ScoreCard Rewards is a program which rewards customers with points whenever they use their eligible credit card for qualifying purchases. Points can be redeemed for a variety of items, such as merchandise, car rentals, travel packages, and airfare. If you have a ScoreCard plan and want to know what rewards you are eligible to receive, then this article can help you!
Start Earning Points with Your Purchases
Earning points with ScoreCards Rewards is extremely easy and requires no extra steps or effort on your part. Simply use your ScoreCard credit or debit card for purchases and you will earn a point for every net dollar you spend.
Once you start to use your card, your points balance will be shown on your monthly statement. The easiest way to get updates about your points balance, however, is online at scorecardrewards.com.
Set Up Your ScoreCards Profile
When you visit www.scorecardrewards.com for the first time, you will need to set up your profile with a username and password. Follow these easy steps to enable your ScoreCards profile so you can check your points balance, view the rewards catalog, and redeem points:
- Go to scorecardrewards.com and click on “create profile”
- You will have to enter your eligible credit card number, first and last name, zip code and e-mail address. Click on “submit profile”
- Choose a username and password, and set up security questions. Continue on to site.
Once you create your profile you will be able to view the most current rewards catalog online and make purchases using your points.
View the ScoreCard Merchandise Catalog
If you want to see what rewards ScoreCard has to offer, simply logon to scorecardrewards.com using the process described above and use the online shopping feature. You will be able to view the most recent catalog and redeem your points easily and quickly. If you prefer a hard copy of your catalog, request one at your local bank or credit union through which you received your ScoreCard eligible card, or call (800) 854-0790. You can order all rewards online, but if you order from a paper catalog, you will have to call or mail an order form depending on your prize.
- Merchandise: Order online and have the product mailed to you. You may also print an order form from scorecardrewards.com. Fill out the form and mail it to the address provided to receive your item.
- Travel awards, airline tickets, hotel reservations,vacation packages, and cruises: you can order these items online and can also purchase additional arrangements if extra tickets or reservations are required. If preferred, you can also order these options by calling a Travel Services Representative. Contact them by calling awards headquarters at (800) 854-0790.