If you are a Walmart customer who has recently bought a product that requires some installation, you may be able to purchase product assist installation services from Walmart that aid you in getting your new product up and running at home.
Which Products Qualify for Product Assist Installation Services?
If you have recently purchased a wall mounted television set, a home theater system, any kind of wireless networking such as a wireless router, furniture that requires some assembly or another approved product, Walmart can come to your house and set up the product for you. You get the peace of mind of knowing that a trained professional has installed your equipment for you, and better yet, you receive a two-year warranty on any product that Walmart installs in your home.
Requirements for Product Assist Home Installation
To qualify for this service, you must have recently bought an approved product from Walmart and have proof of purchase. You must also be living in the United States or Canada. (Customers in Hawaii and Alaska please note – you may apply for this service, but Walmart only has limited coverage of your state.)
Apply for Product Assist Home Installation Online
1) To get started on your application for Product Assist Home Installation, head to http://www.productassist.com/walmart.
2) In the center of the page, you will see a section about signing up for product information on your recent purchase. Click “Get Started”.
3) To register a product you will need your purchase information first. Where did you buy your product? Was it in store at a Walmart in the United States or Puerto Rico? Or was it online at walmart.com? Check the correct option and click submit. If you bought something in-store, you will be prompted to enter your full name, email address, phone number, country of origin and zip code. If you bought your item online, you will be required to enter your order number and your email address that you provided at the time of purchase.
4) You will next be prompted to sign up for the service, so have all your basic information ready and be prepared to enter it all.
5) Once you have completed online sign up and activated your account, Walmart’s full range of aftercare services will be available to you.
Questions or Issues?
If you are having trouble with the online service, or if you would like to speak to a customer services operator, you will need to call 1-877-968-6391 for help.