Publishers Clearing House is the international corporation often known as PCH. Publishers Clearing House is one of the world’s leading direct marketing companies. PCH manages lottery websites, sweepstakes games, as well as selling magazine subscriptions and specialty products. PCH has the unique system to market the goods they sell through games that end in desirable prizes. It has grown since 1953 into a company that grosses millions of dollars in revenue.
While its headquarters are located here in the United States in Port Washington, New York, its marketing reaches people around the world through mail and online interactions. Their prize based system makes the consumer/company relationship a lot of fun.
To add to their positive reputation, they offer a convenient and easy way for customers to pay their bills online. A process that formerly involved envelopes, stamps, and mailings is now saving trees and people’s time. If you make a purchase or enter a prize-based game with Publisher’s Clearing House, you can now pay your bills from the comfort of your own home.
What you will need:
- A personal computer and an internet connection
- A functioning email address
- Easy access to your personal information and contact information
- Proof of legal residency in the United States
- Proof that you are 18 years or older
How to access your account and pay your bill:
- Open your browser and go to www.pch.com
- Click “pay online” located on the bottom left-hand side of the page
- When prompted, login with your user ID and password (if you do not have one, click “create account” and follow the prompts to set up an account)
- Once you have accessed your account, you can view your bill payment history. Click on the bill listed that you need to pay.
- Enter your customer ID number
- Enter your zip code
- Follow the steps as you are prompted to complete your payment
The level of service and convenience is constantly increasing at Publishers Clearing House. They continue to make the bill paying process simpler and this online bill payment process is another example of this endeavor. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees to this online bill payment. It is free! The process is cheaper and more efficient, benefiting both the company and the consumer. If you have any trouble following the steps they provide excellent customer service by phone.
Incoming search terms: