Education professionals in the state of New York are able to submit NYSED registration renewal info online. The Office of the Professions has updated their system to enable licensees in all professions who have five months left in their registration period, and are no more than four months past the expiration date of their licenses the ability to renew online. Registration renewal documents are mailed out to licensees each month, allowing them the option of renewing their professional license online.
While all NYSED licenses are valid for life, professionals are required to register if they wish to practice or use their title in the state of New York. If you move or change your address, you are required to notify the department within 30 days.
When you submit NYSED registration renewal services online request, you are able request a photo identification card if desired, complete the registration renewal application, update your address, or chose to become inactive during the new registration period if needed. All services can be paid for with by card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
Requirements for Online Registration Renewal
Submitting your NYSED registration renewal online only takes a few minutes, and upon completion you will be able to print and save the receipt from your transaction. You must be able to answer “Yes” to these three questions before you can renew your registration:
- Do you have five months or less left in your present registration period – OR – did your last registration period expire less than four months ago?
- Will you be able to use a valid credit card to pay for this transaction?
- Do you have your seven digit PIN which was specified on your registration renewal notice?
If the answers to the above questions are “Yes,” you can proceed with the renewal process. Be aware that registration fees are non-refundable, and it may take three business days to complete processing. If your application cannot be processed, we will notify you or request more information.
Completing Online Renewal
NYSED registration renewal can be completed online at http://www.op.nysed.gov/renewalinfo.htm. Be sure you can answer yes to the questions above, and then begin the online renewal process by following these steps.
- Select your profession from the drop down box
- Provide your six digit license number
- Enter your unique PIN provided on the renewal certificate you received.
- Once this information is entered, follow the next steps to enter your information and complete the application.
The goal of submitting NYSED registration renewal services online is to allow professionals to maintain their licenses according to New York state requirements, and ensure all professionals are up to date on any education or certification requirements that may be associated with their profession. The online registration service should be easy to use, but if you experience technical problems, please contact 518-473-6986 between 8:30AM and 4:45PM EST, or email OPONLINE@mail.nysed.gov for assistance.
Incoming search terms:
- www op nysed gov/renewalinfo htm
- op nysed renewal info htm
- op nysed gov/renewalinfo htm
- www op nysed gov/renewalinfo
- www opnysed gov/renewalinfo htm
- www op nysed gov
- Op NYSED Renewalinfo HTM
- www op nysed gov renewalinfo
- nysed gov/renewalinfo htm