Fingerhut functions as a catalog retailer and an online retailer these days, but it had humble beginnings when William Fingerhut and his brother Manny started selling automobile seat covers. They founded the company as a mail order catalog company, bringing in towels, ceramics and other items. Since the company started in 1948, Fingerhut has helped millions of people buy everything from furniture and bedding to jewelry and the latest electronics, all with affordable low monthly payments. If you are looking for a great way to provide your family with the basics but also make your birthdays and holidays extra special, Fingerhut has exactly what you need.
If you have been turned down for credit in the past, you might want to look to Fingerhut and see whether the company will take you on; they very often say yes. The best part about applying for credit through Fingerhut is that you get your answer instantly and can start shopping right away. Fingerhut works with people every day who have (or previously had) credit challenges and the team looks forward to working with you.
Apply for Credit With Fingerhut
To apply for credit using Fingerhut, you will need a fast and reliable internet connection and a computer, tablet, or other mobile internet-capable device. You must also know your social security number and, please, have your credit card number and the routing number of your bank ready for this application. Head to www.fingerhut.com to begin.
1) Register to use the site (if you haven’t already).
2) Log in to the system using your email address and password that you created during your registration process
3) At the top right side of their homepage, you will see a button marked “My Account.” Click on this option.
4) Select the “make a payment” option under the heading “my credit account.”
5) Next you will be instructed to fill in all of the required personal information. This system is safe and you should not have to worry about your private information leaking out. You will need to provide your credit card number, social security number, and bank routing number. Your monthly payment will automatically be deducted from your bank account.
6) Submit your application. You will be told immediately if you qualify for credit with Fingerhut.
That’s all you need to do. You are now set up for your brand new Fingerhut account. Happy shopping!