Citibank is an international financial bank that was opened in 1812 in the United States. Citibank now services and operates in most countries around the globe. They are a top bank providing the highest level of services to its customers, including loans, credit cards, financial help, personal and business investments and all types of insurance.
Online Solutions With Citibank Credit Cards
Citibank provides the highest banking protocols with over 16 million satisfied customers worldwide. Citibank customers can benefit from being able to access their money 24/7 from many locations and devices across the world. Citibank always prides itself in maintaining the highest level of security for all transactions for small businesses. This ensures very low risk of being duped by any online scammers/thieves.
Citibank currently offers its customers real time management for accounts and online transactions for your convenience. Owners of small businesses can access their account data online and perform transactions from anywhere in the world with a working internet connection.
The famous Citibank online banking platform gives customers access to all they may need to run a small business. All businesses are able to conduct banking transactions in a secure, safe and easy to use manner. To help a business succeed it must be able to sell its good and services for money from its customers and suppliers.
Below is a step by step guide to provide you with the most efficient way to access your Citibank account online.
Steps to Setup:
To use Citibank online banking you need a Citibank account number and details.
- 1. Open this link www.citibankonline.com
- 2. When the website opens click on the link at the top of the page that says “Open An Account”.
- 3. An online form will open up and this is where you will enter all your personal details.
- 4. You will be asked to enter a Username and Password
- 5. Then you will be required to confirm all the information you entered and then you will be informed of the next step.
- 6. If you require any further assistance, follow the link to the help pages where you are sure to find the information you need.