New York Life is a financial services and retirement planning company that offers a comprehensive line of financial instruments. Their line of services includes life insurance, investment options and retirement savings instruments like 401(k) plans. The company was founded in New York City in 1845, under the name Nautilus Insurance Company, with just $17,000 in assets. Now, they are ranked first in the world among mutual life insurance and financial planning companies, with assets under management tipping the scales at over 380 billion dollars.
As a financial planner and retirement planning services entity, New York Life offers a multitude of investment options to its accounts and policy holders. Mutual funds, IRA and 401(k) accounts plus term and whole life insurance policies are only part of the roster. We all know how important it is to prepare for our futures. Nobody wants to end up in their Golden Years with a substantial cut in their cash flow. New York Life has all the services and features that let you secure your financial freedom during your retirement years.
An Online Ally for Your Financial Planning
As a part of their services, New York Life offers online management of your policies and financial portfolio when you sign up for New York Life Benefits Complete account online. This customer service website allows users to check account performance, make changes, update their profile information and get online support and assistance, all from any PC with internet access. Registration is quick and easy, taking about as much time as registering for a new email account. You do, however, have to be a New York Life policyholder.
To register your online account, you will need your policy number.
- From your web browser, go to https://www2.bcomplete.com.
- At the bottom of the login box, there is a new user link.
- Following that link directs you to a login, account creation information page outlining the website’s login guidelines and system requirements.
- In this information you will find a link to the secure login registration page, which prompts you for your social security number, and date of birth.
- Your social security number and birth date must match the information on file with New York Life to link to your existing policy or accounts.
With over 150 years of providing peace of mind, New York Life offers a sound financial planning service that is now accessible to its policyholders via the World Wide Web.