Banana Republic is known as one of the best places to get good quality men’s and women’s clothes. It falls under the same umbrella corporation with Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta. This brand is a staple at many shopping and strip malls, and they offer a rotating seasonal selection of casual dress clothes.
Banana Republic also offers a customer credit card for those fashion-forward shoppers who frequent their stores. Signing up for the card is a relatively easy process that comes with many benefits.
The application is a pretty standard credit card application form, and it can be found online at https://eapply.bananarepublic.com/.
Before you even get started, make sure that you meet these requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have never filed for bankruptcy
- You have not been denied for a credit card by GE Capital Retail Bank within the last 6 months
- You live at a valid US, military mail, or Puerto Rico address
- After you’ve met those requirements, fill in the rest of the form and press the “secure submit” button.
- Make sure you agree to the terms and conditions, and note that submitting the form authorizes the bank to run your credit in order to approve your application.
Benefits of the Card
There are different advantages available to you when you complete the application. If you sign up for paperless billing, you automatically receive 5000 bonus reward points. These points translate to cash rewards later on. You can also sign up for card protection that costs $1.66 per $100 on the card, and it can cancel your minimum monthly payments or the entire balance, in the event of hospitalization, job loss, disability, or loss of life.
In addition to the 5000 bonus “paperless” points, the card offers many exclusive benefits. Cardholders are sent early notifications of sale items, rewards for your birthday, and sales and discounts only available to cardholders.
The card can be used at all of the Gap, Inc. companies, and you get rewards at all store locations. The card is a Visa card that can be used at other stores as well, and you earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend at gas stations, restaurants, and other places you shop every day.
This credit card also comes with 24/7 online access so that you can easily track purchases (including online orders) and make payments towards the card. You can also check your reward points, add authorized users, and review your statement in detail.