Were you having a package delivered but they missed you? Not to worry. Their redelivery service is here to help you! No need to travel to your local post office to pick it up. Just use the light pink slip your mail carrier left in your mailbox to search for your articles and schedule a new time for delivery. There is absolutely no charge for redelivery. Getting your parcel to you is their job, and your satisfaction is their priority! Take advantage of their redelivery service today!
How do I arrange a redelivery?
No need to worry about a missed delivery. Their redelivery service is at your service! It’s a quick and simple process. Just follow these steps, and your package will be in your hands when you want it!
- Just visit the redelivery page at www.redelivery.usps.com.
- Enter your name and address information.
- Enter the article number left on the peach-colored slip by your mail carrier. The article number will be between thirteen and twenty-three digits long and may contain both numbers and letters. It will be listed on the middle-right side of the form.
- Tell them when they attempted to deliver the package and if that was the correct time.
- Tell them when you would like them to try to deliver the parcel again.
- Examine the confirmation page to ensure that your redelivery has been successfully arranged.
- You can also schedule a redelivery by telephone by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). Customer Service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST and Saturday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Regarding same-day redelivery: Your request must be presented no later than 2 a.m. CST Monday through Saturday. Redelivery is not available in some zip codes; check their website to ensure that your area is valid for this service. If you have any questions or need additional pickup information, call their help line or check with your local post office. If you ever need to alter the information on a redelivery order, either travel to your local post office or go to their redelivery website and click on “edit an existing redelivery request.” You can cancel a redelivery this way as well.
Never sweat over a missed package again! With this free and convenient service, your parcel will be in your hands in no time!